Home - Game Servers - Webhosting - Dedicated Servers - Voice Servers
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unbalanced characters?

Default Unbalanced characters?

I remember when I used to play this game online. I liked the game, the campaign had its moments, but the online was kind of a let down. The classes were unbalanced, Predators has the upper hand.

Predators: they have high tech weapons that can kill you in one hit. They have cloak and stealth attacks. They can jump far distances and they have all these visions they can turn on so it's easier to spot and enemy.

Alien: the second best class IMO. They are fast as hell, and if you kill them to close you take the enemies down with you. They have stealth attack and their tail does a lot of damage.

Soldier: the soldier is a poor class IMO. Their ammo is very limited and the weapons doens't deal much damage. I just felt like even though I fought in large numbers with others, it just seemed like we didn't stand a big chance.

I am sure Colonial Marines will be much better.

Moderator / TF2 Community Liason Farley_Gnu's Avatar

Humans are just boring to play in the AvP series.
    The Predator has always been my favourite to play in all of the AvP games (particularly AvP 3) ::D

I don't think I'm going to buy Colonial Marines; you can't play the Alien or Predator. ;_;
    These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Farley_Gnu View Post
    Humans are just boring to play in the AvP series.
    The Predator has always been my favourite to play in all of the AvP games (particularly AvP 3) ::D

I don't think I'm going to buy Colonial Marines; you can't play the Alien or Predator. ;_;
    Hehe yeah, no more human killing. xD

But I must edmit working together with your friends as humans sounds very fun. I like coop. And I just love it when you are walking around in a lab and the power is down. And your radar starts to beep because it caught movement nearby.

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP

CSS 2nd Officer / TF2 Admin

Being human was best, kept you on your toes and was scary on your own in dark maps :D
    ZoltanMann is why mums go to Iceland

Quote Originally Posted by Carmi88 View Post
    Being human was best, kept you on your toes and was scary on your own in dark maps :D
    Yeah, you always gotta stay focused, which I really liked about the game. Otherwise one of those nasty Facehuggers going to jump on you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information